Thursday, May 22, 2008

Shopping for a Bag

I need your help. I've been completely useless all morning because I've been shopping for a bag for my highly anticipated laptop. I ordered my new computer only a couple of days ago so it won't be here until next week, but I want to be ready for it. I've picked out a bunch of bags but I can't decide. I would love your feed back on which one to get.

In no particular order, here are the ones I like:

# 1
#2

#3


#4

#5

#6

#7

I'm a little iffy on #5 becuase I think it might look like a diaper bag, and I definitely want to avoid carrying around one of those until it's absolutely necessary. If you see any other really cute bags let me know okay. Thanks everybody!

8 reader comments:

Arin and Troy said...

I vote for either #1 or #4

Arin and Troy said...

Or since you are going to be the one using the bag, then I also vote for #2 because it's red!

Anna said...

I love #4!!! Get it! :)

Juli said...

I am glad Mary gave you my blog address. I like your blog, it is so cute. I like bag #4. Red is my favorite color, I also like any of the ones with red.

Brittney said...

Hey Beks,
As I was randomly searching blogs in the middle of the night, I came across yours-very cute. I would have to vote for 3 or 6-love the black and red combo. You should check out my new blog as well. Glad you're doing well and having fun! Tell your fam, especially Mary that I said hi!

Brittney & Morgan said...

I love 3, 6 and 7! 7 would go with anything!

Gary and Renee said...

I vote 3 or 6, but they're all cute! Which one did you order?

Vanderlinden Clan said...

I like #2; I think it looks the most like one you would carry. good luck!