Thursday, May 29, 2008

Junk Drawer

I thought this tag was kind of fun, a little revealing - but fun.

What's in your . . .

1) Pick One:
- Purse
- Junk Drawer
- Medicine Cabinet
- Trunk

2) Take a picture of the contents and describe.

I chose to do my Junk Drawer. Ta Da!

Contents: Old Camera w/ Cord; Mini Tupperware Cup filled with Advil; Lint Brush; Parachute Man; Rubber band Ball; Martha Stewart Gift Tags; Lotion; Bowl of - Deodorant, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, a Minnie Mouse Christmas Ornament, Floss, Nail Polish Remover Pads, Batteries, a Hair Elastic, Fingernail Clippers, Play Dough, Toothpicks, and the Earrings my old bosses son made for me the day he faked sick and stayed home from school but had to come to the office with dad because we all knew he was faking; Bleach Pen; Old Mail; Two Old Makeup Bags; Rubber Cement; a Black Clippy thing (I actually have no idea what it's for); Sewing Kit; Cute little Note Cards and Invitations (just in case I need to throw together a shower or a party at the last second); Cute little Brads to go on the cute little note cards and invitations; Mint Flossers; and a Magnet that says "If the Shoe Fits . . . Buy it in Every Color!"

That's it! :) By looking at this drawer you'd think that I floss a lot, but I just like to pretend. Just kidding Dr. Baird . . . just kidding. (ps - I don't think Dr. Baird even reads my blog. Ha ha ha!)

PS!!!!

I got my new laptop! YAY!!!!

Now I just have to think of a name for it. Any ideas? I've already got Hank, my Jeep and Larry, my iPod (ps- I think Larry is gay or at least metro because he's always wearing that pink thing and he likes Opera and Classical music and I know he's a little skeptical about adding the "Education of Rap" cd that Arin is supposed to be making for us, to his collection.) So maybe this laptop could have a girl name - I think she feels a little girly. I mean, she is fabulous!

Oh yeah! And that's the bag I ended up getting. Thanks so much for all of your feedback even though I didn't get any of the bags I posted pictures of, I really appreciate the votes anyway. It definitely helped a lot! So - I ended up at Target one night and I saw this bag and I loved it! It was only $30 too, bonus! The others were all $80-$160, I like $30 a lot more.

Okay I'm done rambling now. :)

2 reader comments:

Arin and Troy said...

First of all, I'm pretty sure this is the cutest most organized junk drawer I have ever seen! My favorite 2 items:

1. Rubber Cement-because who doesnt like to sniff rubber cement
2. "If the shoe fits..." magnet-I'm pretty sure it was made for you!

And I'm pretty sure that I have to make a hip/hop playlist for Larry now, just so he wont be so confused about his sexuality. Ha!

As for a name, if she is so fabulous, you should give her a diva name like Mariah or Beyonce!

And P.S. I'm pretty sure that if Dr. Baird is reading your blog, you should probably get a new dentist and move. And change your phone number too, just to be safe.

Rebekah said...

Ha ha ha! Confession: I might have cleaned up my junk drawer a little before taking the picture. Not a lot, just a little - I threw away the in-case-of-emergency paper towel and wrapped up the army man's parachute, which is usually all over the place. :)
And yes, I love to sniff the rubber cement. ha ha! I think Larry would really appreciate the hip/hop mix. And - I think Dr. Baird would LOVE my blog!