Monday, May 12, 2008

A Fun Time Waster

I saw this on a blog I stalk, it's kind of fun. :)

The rules are simple:
1. Go to http://www.flickr.com/.
2. Type your answer to each question in the “search” box.
3. Using only the first page, pick an image.
4. Copy and paste the picture into your blog.

Here it goes!

What is your first name?

What is your favorite food?

What High School did you go to?

What is your favorite color?

Who is your celebrity crush?

What is your favorite drink?

What is your dream vacation?

What is your favorite dessert?


What do you want to be when you grow up?

What is your favorite indulgence?

What do you love the most?
Okay - now it's your turn. :)

2 reader comments:

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

What a fun waste of time!! I will have to try it, as if I don't have a million other things to do! I think your blog is SUPER. I love the shoe of the day and I can't wait to hear how you like The Host.

Arin and Troy said...

This looks like such a fun quiz! I am going to have to do it for sure!