Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Updates:

I was reading a few of my older posts and realized that I promised to give updates on them but I never have. Here are a few:

Remember That One Time . . . Massage.
I have since had another naked massage experience and I have come to the conclusion that it's just not for me. This experience wasn't anything like the first one, however, still very uncomfortable. The man was older and very nice. He had a soothing voice and he didn't say anything inappropriate, in fact, he didn't talk much at all, which is actually what I wanted. But it still wasn't that great. I just don't think I could ever relax knowing a complete stranger is not only looking at me while I'm naked, but also touching me while I'm naked. It does not make for a very relaxing situation.


The Saddest Day of My Life.
This is a pretty long story, you're welcome to read all 5 parts if you want or not, I don't care. I just wanted to tell you that I'm still having tire problems. It's a curse I tell you, a curse! Two weeks ago I put 5 new tires on my Jeep. The spare tire on the back was apparently too heavy for the tire swing and it broke, leaving the tire just dangling there. Lucky for me I made it all the way home before it decided to fall off completely. I'll let you know if my luck with tires ever changes.


Why, Hot Dog Man? Why?
The Hot Dog man has had some extremely bad luck lately. Since this post his cart has completely stopped working. He can't even sell stupid turkey dogs. Also - his truck broke down and since he can't sell hot dogs, he doesn't have any money, so he can't fix his truck. He still comes out almost every day though. Sometimes he'll bring a cooler full of drinks and just sit there on the corner. Every once in a while I'll buy a pop and give him a pretty good tip. I feel terrible! If you're walking past the corner of 200 South and Main during lunch time, please stop and buy a pop from the guy. Okay?


Coffee Talk
Since this post I have had about 12 opportunities to make the coffee using tap water. He has yet to tell the difference. I think it's time I take this to the next level. Could you please give me some ideas on what I can put in the coffee, just to see if he can taste it? Nothing too gross, k. :)


Dear Mormon Bachelor Pad:
After receiving a request for a time and place meeting, I decided What The Heck! and I actually posted the time and place of my singles ward and what I would be wearing. However, I did not meet the elusive Bachelors. I may have posted this too late, or they may have come to my singles ward and decided I was not cool enough for friendship (which is completely absurd, I realize.) Who knows? I'm still going to read their blog though, because well, it's really funny.

A bunch of my friends are convinced that the Bachelors are actually one guy - John Maxim. I'm not convinced though. I'll let you know if I ever meet the real Bachelors - it's entirely possible that I already have. We were at the same church activity Monday night.

3 reader comments:

That Chick said...

i think it would creep me out a bit more if it was an older guy looking at me naked and touching me naked. but thats just me. ;)

Jaime Van Hoose Steele said...

Naked massages = awkward! My one and only experience with this is a friend of mine who was going to massage school and needed peeps to practice on (He lived in a house similar to the Mormon Bachelor Pad). Yeah, massages feel good, but A. weird when it's a guy friend. B. Who also lives in a house with a bunch of guys and probably talked about my naked body to them....he did try to make out with me at a later date so I guess he liked what he saw.

Craig Barlow B. said...

I totally look forward to getting totally nude and let someone give me a massage. I just pray this happens sooner than later.

That hotdog man story really is fairly sad. Someone should do a newspaper feature on him or something to boost his business.