Monday, August 17, 2009

Wedding Cake

Question:

What the heck makes wedding cake taste so much better than regular cake? And why, for that matter, can't they mix up the same ingredients and just call it regular cake? I don't get it.


Scenario:

My boss brought in a huge slab of wedding cake from his daughters wedding last Monday. It has been sitting in the fridge for exactly 7 days with a piece of plastic wrap gently draped over it. Not a very secure covering - that's what I'm getting at. I noticed one of my bosses eating a piece for lunch today and he said that it was delicious. I didn't entirely believe him because of the previous mentioned state that it had been kept in. But I decided to try it anyway. He was not lying - it was ultra delicious! I don't get it.

3 reader comments:

Jaime Van Hoose Steele said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gimiDBAK2wA

You'll love this!

Rebekah said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

It's perfect! (and I said that with an english accent, just so you know)

Craig Barlow B. said...

You know, I don't know if I've eaten much wedding cake. At that point in the reception I'm usually slinking around, trying to get out. But that picture of that cake is pretty creepy.