Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Tribute to Fatness

My friends and I love food. In some ways, I believe it is the essence of our friendship. We plan entire roadtrips around restaurants that we want to try. We like to call this attitude "Fat". To us, "Fat" is not a demeaning or negative term, it is in fact a compliment. I know this can be tricky to understand. To help your education of "Fat" please read Josh & Staci's blog. Josh explains this concept perfectly.


To all my friends out there:

Please have a safe, happy and
FAT-TASTIC Thanksgiving!

1 reader comments:

Zo said...

Oh Bekah Boo where do I begin? I am so happy that we all enjoy food as much as we do. Remember how amazing Roscoe's always is? I sure as hell do. How many pounds of food have we consumed? Probably enough to feed Brangelina's flock of welfie's.(Welfie=Welfare. Welfie is referencing starving and famished children from Ethopia and Myanmar, etc. Starving s there natural habitat. But i digest, uh digress.) Our commitment to the fat is second to none and should be cherished. For we are a fat people, brought together by our Fatitude and appetites. If there is anything of Fat raport we seek after these things. Amen.