Wednesday, December 3, 2008

New Favorite Thing

I just had to share my new favorite thing with you.
As many of you know, I LOVE movies. I think I might be addicted for the following reasons:
1) Going to the theater to watch a movie is pretty much my favorite night out - and going to the midnight showing of a movie is even better.

2) I am constantly buying dvd's. They're not always movies that I've seen before either. I have a running list of movies that I want to see and if I find one of those movies for a good deal, I'll buy it, rather than rent it. In fact, just last night I bought a movie that I hadn't seen before and I was extremely pleased with that purchase. The movie? - Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels - Assessment? - Brilliant!

and

3) I have been known to waste entire work days watching movie trailers. You know those people in the theaters who complain about the numerous amounts of trailers that are being shown before the featured film? Well, I am definitely not one of them. I get so excited and make mental notes (okay, sometime physical notes) of when each movie is coming out so I'm sure not to miss it.

So, with that said, I was delighted to find out that some of my old buddies, John and Cameron, have started their own movie critic TV show, The Cinematic Experience. I have always wanted to be a Movie Critic, but I didn't think I would actually be any good at it since I am a movie slut and I like most movies. If I ever am critical of a movie, you know it's got to be horrible. John and Cameron, however, ARE really good at it. They are able to disect a movie, give it a fair rating and keep the viewers entertained with witty banter.

Good job John and Cameron. :)

1 reader comments:

Cameron's Corner said...

You were already, like, a 9.5 on my coolness scale. Now... I'm afraid you've crashed through the glass ceiling of coolness, kinda like Charlie in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.