Monday, December 22, 2008

White Elephant

Last Saturday was the annual Medicine Shoppe Christmas Party. I love this party and I look forward to it every year! We always have great food, fun conversations, and an exciting game of White Elephant. With some sneaky moves, Cal and I were able to go home with exactly what we wanted. Cal got his bobble-head Stewie and I got this Gingerbread People Puzzle. I've spent the last 2 nights trying to put all 1000 pieces together and I think I'll finish it tonight. :) So fun!

2 reader comments:

Brittney said...

You're lucky, I always seem to get stuck with the crappy gag gift. I think the last white elephant gift I really wanted were these beautiful cast iron candlesticks, and I came away with a yellow vinyl shower curtain. Good luck on the puzzle!

Anna said...

I love the white elephant game!! Good work on getting what you wanted! I saw some one go home with slippers made out of maxi pads one year and that was hilarious... Your puzzle is a much better gift.