Monday, November 24, 2008

Accessories

The other day when I got home way early from work I decided to relax. While flipping through the channels I landed on The Insider with Lara Spencer. I just love watching those celebrity gossip shows so I was pleasantly surprised to find this one. The Insider is very much the same yada yada yada as the others: who's hooking up, who's getting divorced, who looks horrible and who looks fabulous! Like I said, yada yada yada . . . until the end of the show that is!


Every episode at the very end of the show they do a section called Wardrobe Cam and Lara's Look For Less. Lara's fashion stylist, Anya Sarre, tells you what designer Lara is wearing that day and then if you log onto their website the fabulous Anya Sarre will tell you how to get the same look for less. Not just less, though. WAY less! We're talking $15 dress, less. I LOVE IT! So check it out - this site has definitely been added to my daily websites list.


Thanks Anya Sarre for helping me in my quest to be better at accessorizing. :)

Look at some of the super cute things I've already purchased!









3 reader comments:

Arin and Troy said...

all that stuff is really cute! I didnt see where to order on that website??

Brittney said...

Very cute! Love the flower ring, and the first necklace with the bow...I'll definitely be checking that website out!

Rebekah said...

Arin: You can't order stuff from their website. Anya just gives you ideas on where to go to find cute, inexpensive things.