Friday, June 6, 2008

Tag of the Eights

Lindsey just tagged me - my first actual tagging. Yay! I feel like I'm a certified blogger now. :) Before, I would blog stalk people and I would just copy other tags that I found interesting - but this time it's real! I feel like I've been a rookie who has to sit on the bench and now I finally get to play in the game. Isn't it wonderful?!

For all of you readers out there, you must now get to know me whether you want to or not. Wait, . . . that doesn't really make sense, does it? Because the truth is if you don't actually want to get to know me you can just stop reading right now. Well, how about this - if you would like to know some random facts about me, please continue reading.

8 THINGS I LOVE / I'M PASSIONATE ABOUT:
Family
Church
Friends
Shoes
Hank
Food
Movies
Having Fun
~
8 BOOKS I'VE READ AND ENJOYED:
(for this one I decided to do Authors because usually when I find a book I like, I'll read and enjoy more books from the same author)
Stephenie Meyer
JK Rowling
Dan Brown
Nicholas Sparks
John Grisham
JRR Tolkien
Jane Austen
Martha & Staff
~
8 PHRASES OR WORDS I SAY OFTEN:
What's Happenin'?
Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy
The Hell!
Freakin' Awesome!
Definitely
Heck Yes!
Oops!
Oh My Goodness
~
8 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
Kids & Family
Take Violin Lessons Again
Go to Greece
Have a Freakin' Awesome Kitchen
Sing Karaoke
Build a House I've Designed
Go on a Mission
Learn to Ride a Motorcycle without Crashing
~
8 THINGS I'VE LEARNED OR REMEMBERED THIS PAST YEAR:
How to make Chicken Parmigiana
Family is Most Important
How to Snowboard - ehhh, kind of
Cruises are the Best Way to Travel
My Friends are Amazing
How to Golf
I Love Camping
Fish is Good
~
8 PEOPLE I WANT TO TAG:
Arin
Josh & Staci
Jaycee
Brittney Bell
Juli
Anna
Brittney Johnson
Amy and Jen
(I'm tagging Amy and Jen even though Arin will be mad that I tagged her sisters first - ha ha!)

1 reader comments:

Brittney said...

I agree to accept your tagging, if you follow my iPod tag I posted...even though yours is much more detailed.