Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Uncrustables

My cutest friend Brittney Bell Thompson introduced me to Smucker's Uncrustables about 6 months ago and I've been hooked ever since. They're just so tasty!

I'll admit, I was a little skeptical at first. After all, a frozen peanut butter & jam sandwich doesn't sound too appealing, does it? But it really, really is! It seems like the more I eat them, the more I love them!
I usually go for the Peanut Butter & Strawberry Jam Sandwich but I just found out that they make a pb & honey sandwich too! Oh my golly! If there's one thing you should know about me it's this: I absolutely love peanut butter and honey sandwiches. It is by far my favorite of any of the pb sandwiches. Okay, I guess that's not the most important thing to know about me, but it's pretty high up there.

2 reader comments:

Brittney & Morgan said...

I am so happy to hear that you are a fan! I had no idea they made the honey ones! I love those to. I will have to give them a shot! See I told you that you would love them! Do you think we will ever hang out again?

Rebekah said...

Oh I hope so!!!! I've been trying to pull something together for weeks now but it seems like everyone is always so busy. Maybe now that the holidays are over we'll have more time. :)