Monday, January 12, 2009

Marathon

I've just completed my first big marathon. I bet you didn't even know I'd been training, did ya? :) I've done a bunch of half marathons in my lifetime, but this one was a real accomplishment. It wasn't easy. In fact, I almost quit during the last leg. Lucky for me I had some really good friends to help me along the way. Zo provided me with pork to give me the strength to endure. John provided a warm bottom for me to stick my frozen toes under. Cameron, my constant couch companion, provided me with endless entertainment as he growled at the loud by-standers. Although several of us accepted the challenge of this marathon, only eight survived.


That's right, I'm a Movie Ninja!

I watched 24 straight hours of movies.

1 reader comments:

Cameron's Corner said...

I seriously wanted to punch some dudes in the face at the beginning of Hoodwinked. Shut the hell up, you bastages!