Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Chuck


As all of you know - I love food! All food - almost. I'm really not a picky eater, there are only a few normal things I don't like: mushrooms, sauerkraut, lobster and sweet pickles. I even might give lobster another try.

Things I won't try fall into the weird foods section: escargot, brain, feet or haggis - I really have no desire to taste haggis.

Okay - so other than that - I'm pretty open to good food. Hence my love for The Chuck and other buffets. I know a few people who look down on The Chuck, and to those people, who I so lovingly refer to as "food snobs", I would like extend this request: just try it. There are a number of fine foods to be found at The Chuck. My favorite, for example, are the cinnamon pull-a-part little roll thingy's.

Okay - that is all - I love The Chuck! :)

2 reader comments:

Ty and Holly said...

No worries Bekah...I love the Chuck too :)

Arin and Troy said...

I'm pretty sure you can't go wrong when it comes to buffets in general!