Monday, March 2, 2009

Wusthof

I know, I know.
I'm supposed to be posting pictures of the new place, I'm also supposed to finish the Worst Day story, but what can I say - I'm easily distracted.
This is what has been distracting me lately:


I've finally purchased some Wusthof knives! :)

I wanted to share my super good deal with all of you.

I'm sure there are better deals out there, but I thought this one was pretty great.


http://www.surlatable.com/product/collections/wusthof+gourmet/wusthof+gourmet+14-pc.+block+set.do?search=basic&keyword=wusthof&sortby=ourPicks&page=1

1 reader comments:

Cameron's Corner said...

I might consider buying those knives... except they don't have an informercial showcasing a fat, fake chef cutting through a shoe and a hammer and then slicing through a tomato.