Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It's only 5 blocks!

I'm still working on putting together my new apartment, but I think I'm almost done. Yay! :) I just had to tell you this, though. I took the day off yesterday, for various reasons, and in order to do that I had to call my bosses daughter to fill in for me. She was very nice to come at a moments notice and I really appreciate her helping me out. However (You know this post isn't about thanking her for helping, don't you?) when I came into work this morning I found that she had rearranged my entire desk, including adding and DELETING programs on my computer and and AND she adjusted my already perfectly adjusted chair. What the Hell Man! She was only here for one day.

This reminds me of when your brother needs to borrow your car to drive 5 blocks to the store and of course you let him. But when you get back in your car, the seat is in the wrong spot, he's moved your mirrors and he's changed the presets on your radio. What the hell man! It's only 5 blocks.

2 reader comments:

Staci said...

I know what you mean...I mean it's one thing if you can't reach the brake but seriously...

Josh said...

Remember... He has to account for two people being in that seat while they're in the parking lot at Albertson's... :)