Monday, February 9, 2009

Photo Tag

I can't believe how perfect this turned out . . . get this:

My friend Brittney just tagged me, here are the rules:
1) Go to your picture folder, or wherever you store your photos on your computer
2) Go to the sixth folder and pick the sixth picture
3) Post it on your blog and tell the story that goes along with the picture
4) Tag four friends to do the same

This is the 6th picture in the 6th folder on my computer

which couldn't be more perfect considering it's Staci's birthday today!

Crazy huh!

Not crazy that it's her birthday . . . just that . . . oh well.

Anyway - I just love Staci! She's my favorite Sister-In-Law of all time. Since Staci lives so far away right now and we just found out that she and my brother, Josh, will be moving back for the summer, I'm hoping that she won't mind waiting until then to get her gift. (Staci, if this is problem let me know, but I'm guessing it won't be a problem - cause you're cool like that.)

For your birthday, Staci, I would like to take you to a



we can sit here


and I'd also like to buy you a


and possibly some

and of course we gotta get


and wouldn't this be fun


Okay, so what do ya say? Is it a deal? :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACI!

2 reader comments:

Staci said...

I want to go to there! .... Thanks so much! That'll be fun! I'll make sure to bring home my Bees jersey and I think my foam finger is in storage. Fun!

Cameron's Corner said...

Man, that hot dog looks good... and it's only 7:30 in the morning.