Monday, February 16, 2009

Wonderfully Sucky!

You know the saying "Bitter Sweet". Well, I came up with a new one - Wonderfully Sucky.
Would you like to know what is wonderfully sucky?
MOVING
That's what I did over the weekend.
Mary and I moved into our new apartment.
Yay!
It's wonderful because we've been wanting to do this for so long
and it feels so nice to finally have a place of our own, even if it's temporary.
But it's sucky because . . . well, moving SUCKS!
I'm pretty sure it's the suckiest thing in the world.
. . . but it's also wonderful so I shouldn't complain so much.
Pictures to come . . .

2 reader comments:

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

I feel your pain...I told Ryan after we bought our house I don't ever want to move again! Can't wait to see pics.

Staci said...

YOU MOVED? Seriously, we don't hear enough from home. Where did you move too? OKay, don't tell everyone in the world, but send me a text.