Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Office

I was tagged by Brittney to take 10 random pictures of your home and you're not supposed to straighten or clean anything. Afterwards you tag 6 more people.

Well since I live at my mom's house and all of my stuff has to fit in my 10x10 room, I figured that was boring and I would take this opportunity to show you what my office looks like. Besides my bed, I spend most of my time here anyway. It works, right?

This is my desk. I spend about 7 hours a day looking at this stuff.
This is my ginormous filing pile that I will put off until tomorrow.

This is one view from my windows. I actually took this picture a couple of months ago and I was going to do a whole post on how I find window washers extremely fascinating.

Who knows, maybe I still will.

This is my plant, Lazarus. I kill him about once a month, but for some reason he's still alive.

This is one of Jim's model cars, I just think it's cool.

The Fridge. One of my responsibilities is to keep it stocked with beverages.

This is the view from the kitchen window. There are hundreds of pigeons around our building. I've never had one come inside though.

Sitting area. This is where the guys sit around drinking their coffee, reading the paper and arguing about politics.

This is the women's bathroom on the 13th floor. Since I am the only woman who works on the 13th floor, I get it all to myself. :) It freaks me out a little when I can tell that someone else has been in there.

This is my neighbor's office, John Morgan. He's the nicest old man you'll ever meet. I pick up his mail for him because he spends his time playing tennis rather than at the office.

Okay, that is all. I'm going to tag Arin, Renee, Lindsey, Josh/Staci, Anna and Bri. Have fun with this. :)

2 reader comments:

Brittney & Morgan said...

Good Job Beks! Those are excellent pictures! The fridge is so nicely organized. I am so Proud! Only I would say that...Right?

Addi said...

Andy and Bri told me about your fabulous blog and I love stalking it. And now since I'm admitting it, I think I'm going to go try one of your yummy recipes.

What shoes will you wear tomorrow? :)