Friday, October 10, 2008

Cruisin' 08 Style

I got back from my cruise a little over a week ago and now I'm finally posting some pictures. :) I had the most wonderful time! My friends are so fun to travel with - we really know how to have a good time.

Air boat tour of the Everglades





Alligator Park




Dinner at an awesome Italian place that we found by accident.
Quadruple decker chicken fights. :)








Key West















Matty's Birthday Dinner








Cozumel


















Belize




























Mary's Birthday Dinner


Last Day of the Cruise






SO MUCH FUN!!!

3 reader comments:

Brittney said...

WOW, we definitely need to get together soon so that I can hear all the stories that go with all your fun pictures!!

Ty and Holly said...

I'm jealous, I love cruising! Looks like a lot of fun!

Anna said...

Fun! I am so jealous!!! Loved the pics! :)