Thursday, November 5, 2009

Quitter

For weeks now I've been super excited for Ree Drummond to come to Salt Lake for her book signing.

Last Wednesday I bought this in anticipation:


But what did I do after waiting in line for almost 3 hours with no end in sight?

That's right, I gave up.

I so badly wanted to post about how awesome it was to meet The Pioneer Woman and I was going to take a picture of her autograph in my cookbook.

But no, I'm a big, fat loser!

So there you go.

3 reader comments:

Jaime Van Hoose Steele said...

You quit after 3 hours!?! Bexxx! Quit after 15 minutes, not 3 hours! You're not a very good quitter.

Craig Barlow B. said...

I totally support this act of quitting. You don't owe that Pioneer Woman anything. If she wants to give you her autograph, she should come to your house. What an inconsiderate lady.

Ty and Holly said...

You were pretty dedicated...but think you would have to of waited another 3 hours just to get in. It was an insane line. Let's blame it on the crazy lady with the 28 books. It was fun seeing you!