Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Titles

I have many titles. Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Office Manager, Assistant, Trip Planner Extraordinaire . . . to name a few. As of last Thursday you can add one more to that list:


Home Owner

That's right! Last week I bought my very first home. It's a cute little condo in Bountiful and I love it! :) I have big plans for this place. Hopefully I'll be able to actually act on those plans in about a year, after I'm no longer "down payment poor". :)

Here are some pictures:

Master Bedroom
Master Bathroom

Loft

Kitchen

Living Room

Bathroom 2


Bedroom 2

6 reader comments:

Juli said...

Congrats, it looks very nice! We still don't own a home. Hopefully someday.

Jaime Van Hoose Steele said...

Lofts are the coolest!!! Congrats Beks!!

Brittney & Morgan said...

Beks that is so Awesome! I am so excited for you. I hope you invite me over to see it.

Arin and Troy said...

I cant wait to see it! Let me know when you guys will be doing the big move.

Mormon Bachelor Pad said...

You bought a house? How old are you? That's pretty intim-er-impressive.

Craig Barlow B. said...

All your wildest dreams are about to come true Bekah. Condos are where dreams come true.