Monday, September 14, 2009

LOTR

My friends and I just finished watching the Lord of the Rings trilogy last night. I really, really like those movies. They're just so freaking entertaining! I'm not obsessed with LOTR, although I do feel like it brings out my geekiness a little to refer to it as LOTR, but that's just fun. No, I'm not obsessed. I don't own any LOTR related items other than the dvd's, I don't speak the Elf language, and I don't attend any LOTR gatherings. But I do have some lingering thoughts about LOTR. I've never read the books, so I don't know everything there is to know about LOTR. I have a few questions. Can all of you LOTR fans help me out?


1. What happens to Gimli and Legolas after the LOTR trilogy? Do they get an apartment together and make it into the coolest bachelor pad Middle Earth has ever seen?

2. Do the Hobbit ladies shave the hair off their feet? If not, are they still required to shave their legs?

3. What happens to Eomer? I didn't see any potential hook-ups for him at the King Aragorn ceremony. If I had been in Minas Tirith that day I'm pretty sure I would have asked him to be my boyfriend. Hot!

Okay - that's it for now.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

2 reader comments:

Craig Barlow B. said...

I'm pretty sure Gimli and Legolas just get an apartment in Chicago.

Mormon Bachelor Pad said...

I think we have the coolest bachelor pad in Middle Earth AND regular Earth.